Thursday, May 10, 2012

Who Wants Some Cotton Candy???

Hey all!!

So, I recently got me some Sugarpill shadows....okay, I got ALOT of sugarpill, and will be getting more. I got both palettes that they currently make. (Burning Heart and Sweetheart) and a single shadow (bulletproof). I am in love with these shadows. I will have swatches coming up soon on the blog for those that haven't seen them before. And I will soon be getting their new palette that they are coming out with once it is released. :)

So today I was playing around with the Sweetheart palette because I wanted something bright and girly. :D

This is what I came up with. I call it Cotton Candy. ;D

I hope you enjoy!!!

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

EYES:

TFSI

NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk

Mac Soft Brown (crease to help blend)

Sugarpill Dollypop (lid and into crease)

Sugarpill Tako (inner corner)

Sugarpill Afterparty (lower lashline)

Mac Copperplate (brows)

Mac Blactack Fluidline

Avon Supershock Max Waterproof Black Mascara

 

FACE:

Mac Prolongwear Foundation in NW20

Mac MSFN in Light

Collection 2000 concealer in light

Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer (contour)

Avon True Color Blush in Earthen Rose

Mac Cream Color Base in Shell

 

LIPS:

Mac Candy Yum Yum

 

 

Sooo yeah this is very bright, very colorful, and I just LOVE it. :D

 

I hope y'all do too!!

1 comment: