Monday, April 29, 2013

I See Color!!! FOTD Inspired by Vintage Or Tacky!

Hi all you lovely people!!
I hope you are all having a great day today. :)
My day has been full of errands, and people staring at me. LOL. Always happens when I wear bright makeup, its like people think I'm an alien or something. *shrugs* Just makes me strut my stuff even more.
Man I have missed wearing bright color, and with the hot weather we have been having here in the North Bay, it just felt fitting.
This look was inspired by Vintage Or Tacky's look that she did last week called Spead Freak. I fell in love with the colors and just everything about the look and immediatly said in my head "next time you wear makeup, THAT is what you are gonna wear". Lo and behold I did just that.
I hope y'all enjoy this uber bright full face look. Sorry if the backs of my cheeks look alil weird, I tried bronzing today...dunno if I like it or not...not even sure I did it quite right. LOL.

Products will be listed after the pictures.








EYES:
Lorac eye primer
Maybelline color tattoo in Edgy Emerald
SugarPill shadows in Mochi, Acid Berry, Velocity, 2am
SugarPill Lumi
Urban Decay matte purple, W.O.S, Crave
Clinique bottom eyes mascara
Prestige My Blackest Lashes

BROWS:
Nyx eyebrow duo in Taupe
Ulta Brow Gell

FACE:
Skin79 Oriental Gold BB Cream
Garnier anti dark cirlcle rollerball concealer
KmS Mineral Essentials mineral foundation in porcelin
Tarte amazonian clay blush in Peaceful
Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer (countour)
Tarte Park Avenue Princess Bronzer
Mac MSF in Lightscapade


LIPS:
NYX Matte Lip Creme in Antwerp.



So that is everything I have on my face. LOL. Writing it all down makes it seem like alot. But oh well! lol.
I really love how this turned out on me. I hope you guys like it too!

If there are any looks or color combos or anything that you'd like to see me do please leave them down in the comments below! 


Much love,
Tricia



No comments:

Post a Comment