Sunday, May 10, 2015

BOO!

Well hello there!
Long time no see...or well read huh? I am still alive and kicking. And I will try and keep this post short..Hah!
So, I am finally going to try and resurrect this here blog of mine, as well as my YouTube channel. I first started doing my thang here many years ago, but then life hit me with a brick over my head (not literally) like it tends to do quite a bit it seems. But I finally now feel like I am in a place where I can start to get back into this, things have leveled out some, and in all honesty, I miss doing this. I miss doing what I love to do, and what I am passionate about. I've felt for a long time now that I am missing a part of me. So its time to stick my own foot up my own ass and get back into this. 
Now I cannot say how often I will post, or if it will be completely consistent yet, as I am still getting my shit together...but I am going to try this whole thing again. But here comes where I need y'alls help. What would you like to see? Both here on the blog as well as in videos? Whether it be tutorials, tags, color combinations, I don't care, I just need some ideas. I appreciate all the help y'all give.
 Also to those who have stuck with me through all this, I want to say a big THANK YOU. It means a lot to me. 

Until next time, 
Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment