Tuesday, February 28, 2012

FOTD 2/28/12

Hey all! I hope you are doing well.

Today I have a face of the day post for ya!







 

Face:

Clinique Perfectly Real Liquid Foundation

MAC MSF Natural in Light

Maybelline Superstay concealer

 

Cheeks:

MAC Flower Fantasy face powder

MAC MSF Natural in Medium/Dark

 

Eyes:

TFSI

Stella Starish Pluto (on lid)

MAC Soft Brown (in crease)

Stella Starish Athena (winged liner)

*I used Glamour Doll Eyes Foil me to make it into a liner*

Stella Starish Invasion (lower lashline)

Hard Candy 1,000 Lashes Mascara (as a basecoat for my lashes)

Rimmel London Volume Flash Max Waterproof Mascara

MAC Cork (Brows)

 

Lips:

Nothing

 

 

So I hope you enjoyed that!! :D

Also one last thing before I go, I got my nose pierced today!!!

Here is a pic and sorry that my makeup is alil messed up, my eyes teared up when I had my nose pierced. LOL!



 

1 comment: