Sunday, March 4, 2012

FOTD 3/4/12

Hey guys!! I hope you are all doing well today!! :)

This is just a the makeup I wore today when I went to the mall. :D

I got some goodies from origins and MAC that I am super excited about.

But on to what this post is supposed to be about. ;D

 



 



 



 

I hope the pictures aren't to big. If they are or you'd like them smaller please let me know!!

 

FACE:

Skin79 Oriental Gold BB Cream

MAC MSF Natural in Light

Maybelline The Eraser undereye concealer in Fair

MAC Flower Power Face Powder (cheeks)

MAC MSF Natural in Medium/Dark (contour)

 

EYES:

TFSI

Naked2 Palette (verve on lid, pistol in crease, blackout on outter corner and in crease, foxy as highlight)

MAC Blacktrack Fluidline

Revlon Growlucious Plumping Waterproof Mascara

Sephora Retractable waterproof eyeliner in black (tightline)

Stella Starish ET eyeshadow (lower lashline)

Sugarpill Lumi (center of lid)

 

BROWS:

MAC Cork eyeshadow

ELF clear brow mascara

 

LIPS:

MAC Up The Amp lipstick (just bought this today and love it!!)

 

 

Hope you enjoyed and are having a lovely day!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment