Friday, March 29, 2013

EOTD: Glittah!!!!!!!!!

Hey all! I have an EOTD for you today!
I had the itch to mess around with makeup and this is what I came up with.




Brows:
 Revlon Brow Fantasy Tinted Brow Gel

Eyes:
Nyx HD Eyeshadow base
Nyx eyeshadow base in white
Tarte Purple eyeshadow (from a palette where the name isn't listed)
Urban Decay smog eyeshadow
Urban Decay Snakebite Eyeshadow
Urban Decay Virgin eyeshadow
Urban Decay Foxy eyeshadow
SallyGirl Glitter adhesive
SallyGirl purple glittler
Urban Decay zero liner
Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid eyeliner in Perversion
Nyx mascara


Whew that is alot of stuff on my eye! Haha! You never realize how much it takes to create a look until you go to type it all out for a blog post. Lol.
I hope y'all enjoy this look! It was really fun to create and made me realize quite a few things. haha!


I hope you are having a lovely day/night or whatever time it is where you are! 

See you soon!

Much love, 
Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment