Friday, March 1, 2013

question question

Hi guys!
So, I have a quick question...or well two quick questions for y'all.
First one is, do you guys like to see monthly or weekly favorites? I'm wondering because I'm gonna start doing favorite posts up on here, but dunno if it would be better to do a monthly one, or a weekly one, most of the time, products may not change much....so yeah, let me know! haha.

Also, for those of you with sensitive skin out there, or just for those of you out there who like cleansing oils, what is a good cheap one??? I've used the origins one and LOVED it, but sadly finally ran out and can't really afford the $$$ to buy a new one. :( So I'm now on the hunt for one thats just as good, but cheaper. Sadly most makeup removers, tend to burn my eyes, or just not leave my skin feeling clean at all, even after cleansing. :(

Much Love,
Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment