Tuesday, February 26, 2013

babble babble

Hey all you lovely people!
Today I have a bit of a babble post. haha. I'm sorry for the lack of posting, and whatnot recently. I have some awesome stuff planned to post...but I got sick, twice in a row. :( So I have not been up to posting much of anything at all. So for that I'm sorry. BUT as soon as I can get over this cold, I will be doing more FOTD's, EOTD's, and reviews.
But in the mean time I thought I'd come on here and chit chat with you guys. :) I hope you don't mind haha.
So, how are y'all doing? lol 
I was wondering lately what inspires you? Like what kinda things do you take inspiration from when you do your makeup? I've been in quite the rut lately when it comes to makeup, which is very dissapointing. 
Also, do any of y'all like contests on facebook? Or well makeup contests period? Once I can get some money, I'm kinda wanting to either host a contest or a giveaway...but dunno what y'all like, or what kinda prizes y'all like.
So yeah, thats about it really for tonight, but I'd love to hear your guys opinions! So please don't be scared, go ahead and comment and tell me what y'all like!! :)

I hope you are all having a wonderful day/night or whatever it is where you are. For me its nightime, and I'm off to bed. Maybe by some miracle I'll wake up and not be sick anymore. LOL. 

Much love!
Tricia

1 comment:

  1. Regarding contests, giveaway something that is your favorite, or something like that! I definitely say go for something that you love!
    As per inspiration, I really get it from anything. I know that doesn't help, but it's true :P
    Feel better!

    ReplyDelete