Tuesday, April 10, 2012

FOTD 4/10/12

Hey lovelies!!

How are you doing today?

I was feeling quite blah and whatnot as its raining and cloudy here in Cali where I live. Sooo, I decided to do something super bright and colorful.

I used the entire Gods and Goddess II collection from Stella Starish for this. :D

I absolutely love how this came out. :D

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Eyes:

TFSI

Pixie Epoxy

Stella Starish Apollo, Humera, and Eros on the lid over pixie epoxy, Dionysus in the crease, and Poseidon on the lower lashline.

Mac Copperplate (brows)

Covergirl Lashblas 24 hour mascara

 

Face:

Benefit Hello Gorgeous Oxygen Wow foundation

Urban Decay 24/7 Conealer in CIA

Mac MSFN in light

Mac MSFN in medium/dark (contour)

Mac Shell cream color base

Tarte Exposed blush

 

Lips:

Stella Starish Peachy lipstick.

 

 

Please excuse my lashes, tried a new mascara and it totally doesn't work for me. D:

 

I really hope y'all enjoy this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment