Saturday, April 14, 2012

Selling Avon

Hey guys!

I hope you guys don't mind me posting this, but I wanted to let y'all know I'm now selling Avon.

Now before I get into this, I am NOT saying you have to go buy for me or anything like that. I'm just giving you guys the oportunity to if you want to.

As you all know I am obsessed with makeup so I thought I'd put that passion to work in a way. :)

 

Now, Avon doesn't just sell makeup, they sell abit of everything, clothes for both men and women, baby stuff, kids toys, bath stuff, foot stuff, shoes, bras, sleepwear, house stuff, jewelry. I mean really they have a bit of everything. Even hair dye now!

They have alot of awesome special deals/sales alot of the time as well.

 

Also, they have this line called Mark that is pretty awesome as well now.

 

So, if you are interested, I will link my site in a minute, and you can go check out everything that Avon now has to offer.

 

Again, I'd like you guys to know and realize that I am not pushing y'all to go and buy from me, if you do thats great, if not thats perfectly fine as well. :) I just want to clue you guys in and give y'all an oportunity to try some really awesome stuff. :)

 

So here is the link to go to my webstore:
http://www.youravon.com/triciafitzgerald


I hope you guys don't mind me posting about this here, I'm just really excited about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment