Monday, April 9, 2012

Stella Starish Swatchfest Part 2

Hey guys!!!

So this is part 2 of my swatchfest!!

In this post you will see all 5 of the lipsticks that I bought from stella.

They are all lovely and I adore them all. :)

Be warned tho they are scented and flavored!!

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This is what the packaging looks like and I LOVE the pink and silver tubes. :D

 



 

 

 

The labels are all on the top, you can see here the 5 that I got. :)

 



 

 

 

 

 

Here is what the lipsticks look like in the tubes (in same order as above), they have what stella calls a vintage shape to them and I absolutely love the shape! makes it quite easy to apply. :)

 

Now on to actual swatches!!

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

First up is Peachy, Its a goreous peachy orange shade that is scented and flavored with peach!

I love this shade so much and can see myself wearing it quite a bit!!

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Second is Impatient, its a gorgeous pink with a high almost silver frost to it. Sadly I cannot find where Stella had wrote what this one is scented and flavored with. :( I will update it as soon as I can find out.

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Third up is Blushing, Its a gorgeous pinky berry color with alot of gold to it. I am in freaking LOVE with this one as well. :D

Sadly again I do not know right now what this one is scented and flavored with, but will update asap.

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Fourth up is Rosey. This is a gorgeous bright fuscia color. I love this one as well.

I will update with what this is scented and flavored with asap.

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Last but not least is Viola. This is a really nice darkish purple lipstick. Out of all the lipsticks this is the only one I had issues with, its quite slick and very sheer, this swatch was really piled on. I wish it was more like the others in texture and payoff, if it was I'd deff rock this quite often.

 

All the lipstics with the exception of Viola are nice and creamy and very very opaque. I can't state to the wear time or anything quite yet, but I can do a review of that if you guys would be interested.

 

I am very please with these and you will deffinatly be seeing me wearing these alot!!

 

So that concludes this 2 part swatchfest! I hope you guys enjoyed it!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment