Friday, April 6, 2012

FOTD: 4/6/12

Hey guys!!

I know its been awhile since I posted a FOTD, but lately I either haven't been wearing makeup or its so little that theres no reason to post one. D:

But, that will be changing soon as I am expecting lots of goodies!!! Which  means expect alot of haul posts. xD

 

So with that heres what I wore today, I wanted something bright and fun as I've been feeling blah and its sunny today. :D

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

EYES:

TFSI

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk

Stella Starish Delphinis (lid), Neptune (crease)

MAC Copperplate (brows and crease)

Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara

 

FACE:

Crushed Botanicals Mineral Foundation in Light

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Peaceful

Mac MSFN in medium/dark (contour)

Mac Shell cream color base

 

LIPS:

Nothing

 

I hope you enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment