Monday, April 23, 2012

FOTD 4/23/12

Hey guys!! I know I haven't posted a fotd in awhile but I've not been having to good of a time lately.

 

So today I had some errands to run and decided to try and cheer myself up.

I saw this look on youtube by vintageortacky and looooved the look of it, so I decided to try and recreate it. Tho it didn't come out quite how I wanted it to ( I wanted it brighter) I do like it. :)

I just need to find a purple base, and a better purple eyeshadow with a blue duochrome. >.<

 

So I hope you enjoy it!!!

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

EYES:

Mac Painterly Paint Pot

Urban decay shadows in Omen (lid, lower lashline), Junkshow (deep crease), Blackout (outter corner)

Stella Starish Circinus (crease)

Sephora Retractable Waterproof Black liner (right along upper lashline)

Avon Supershock Mascara in Black

Copperplate e/s (brows)

 

FACE:

Mac Prolongwear foundation in nw20

Mac MSFN in light

Mac MSFN in medium/dark (contour)

Mac Pearlamate face powder in Flower Fantasy (cheeks)

Mac cream color base in shell (highlight)

 

LIPS:

Mac Quick Sizzle Lipstick.

 

 

 

I hope y'all enjoyed this!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment