Saturday, February 2, 2013

Chitty Chat

Hey guys!
This is just a kinda chitty chat type post where I let y'all know whats been going on and/or ask y'all some questions!
First off I want to say that I am deeply sorry that I have still yet to start up my blog posting again. :(
Life got in the way yet again.
BUT I will be starting to post more hopefully monday.
I'm trying to figure out a blog schedual, and what to do posts on.
So that leads to my question: What would you guys like to see posts about???? You guys being my audience is the world to me, so I'd like to see what you guys are intersted in. Wether it be reviews, chit chat posts, me posting makeup looks, etc. I want to know what you guys would like to see!


So with that, I'm gonna let y'all go. Its late and I need to head to bed. Lol.

I hope you are all having a lovely day, night, or whatever it is where you are.

Much love,
Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment