Sunday, February 17, 2013

DIY Lip Scrub!

Hey lovely people! 
I had posted up on my facebook a few days to a week ago saying that I found an awesome recipie for a lip scrub. So here it is finally! haha. Sorry for no pics, and this being up so late after I had talked about it but I've been sick and just wanting to sleep most of the time. D:
But anyways here is my recipie!

2 Tbs Sugar (I used white, but you could use brown)
1 Tbs Honey
1/2 Tsp + 3 additional drops Vitamin E oil


and that is IT! Super simple! You just stir it all together and bam lip scrubbie! :)
I use mine just about everynight before bed (I'm bad and sometimes forget to use it) and before I go to put any bright lipcolor on.
Usually when I know I'm going to be putting on a bright lipcolor I'll use the scrub before I even start putting my makeup on, and put some lip balm on so my lips are super soft, and smooth before I go applying lipcolor.
Also I put lip balm on right after I use the lip scrub anytime. :) 

If you try this, or have any other cool DIY beauty secrets, let me know in the comments!

I hope you are all having a lovely evening or whatever it is wherever you are.

Much Love,
Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment