Friday, February 8, 2013

The Balm Nude Tude Palette Review

Hey guys!!!
As promised here is my review today of the balm's nude tude eyeshadow palette!
I hope you all enjoy!







So this palette is yet another nude toned shadow palette, as the name implies. It is a pretty sturdy cardboard palette, it comes with a sleeve, nice size mirror, a dual tiped brush, and 12 shadows.
I find the palette to be surprisingly thin and lightweight for all that is in it, but I love it. It will be perfect for travel. 
There are 4 matte shadows in this palette, which I find very nice, as in some palettes you either get none or only like 2.

Now on to swatches and color discriptions. :)



This is the top row of the palette. 

Sassy is a satin white shadow.
Stubborn is a peachy satin.
Selfish is a is a frosted taupe color with a strong gold to it. Very pretty.
Sophisticated is a dark brown color with some bronze/gold shimmer.
Sexy is a lovely matte burgandy color
Serious is a matte black.




This is the bottom row of the palette. (sorry the lighting in this one sucks)

Snobby is a lovely yellow gold satin.
Stand-offish is semi similar to stubborn but alil more pink with some gold/bronze shimmer.
Sultry is a nice warm medium toned brown matte.
Seductive is a warm golden bronze color with a satin finish.
Silly is a gorgeous reddish brown base with awesome bronze shimmer in it. (sadly it didn't pick up on camera but I swear it is there!)
Sleek is a lovely matte dark brown.



Overall I really like this palette and can see some awesome looks being done with it in the near future. 
I love how slim and lightweight it is for travel and all the shadows have great color payoff and are super smooth and buttery feeling.
This gets an A+ from me!!

If you'd like to see any specific looks using this palette, or certain colors from it please let me know in the comments! Also if you have this palette I'd love to hear what you think of it!

Much love!
Tricia

1 comment: