Friday, March 9, 2012

11 questions tag!!

I was tagged by the lovely Autty to do this!! (http://auttyw.wordpress.com/)

RULES:

- You must post these rules.
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
- Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
- No tag backs.
- No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this’. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.

Autty's Questions for me:
1. If you could only buy from one brand high end or drugstore what would it be?

I would have to say probably MAC.
2. What is your “holy grail” product?

Uhm...I don't really have one. xD
3. Mascara or lipstick. If you would only wear one, which would you pick?

Boy this is a hard one, I wish I could have both but I'd have to say mascara probably.
4. If you could only take to ONE social networking site to promote your youtube/blog which would it be?

Probably facebook
5. What is your favorite Nail polish brand?

It changes but right now I really am loving Revlon Colorstay nail polishes.
6. If you could only have one makeup product what would it be? ( ie: Eyeshadow, Foudation, Concealer.. etc.)

This for me would be a tie between foundation or mascara.
7. What is your favorite television show?

Hmm, this is a hard one but I really enjoy The Big Bang Theory.
8. What is your all time favorite candy?

Hmm...I really don't have one.
9. Makeup brushes or your fingers?

Brushes, deffinatly
10. If you could spend an entire day with ONE person from youtube, it can be any person. Why would it be and why?

This one is really hard for me, but I'd have to say Cora from vintage or tacky. (there are so so so many I'd pick tho its really hard!)
11. What is your favorite foundation?

This is ever changing because I haven't found my Holy Grail one yet, but right now my fave foundation is MAC Prolongwear

 

 

Cassie B's (http://cosmet-a-holic.blogspot.com/) questions for me:

 

1. What is your most favorite movie genre and Favorite flick title?

I don't really have a favorite movie genre, right now my favorite movie is Alice In Wonderland (the one with johnny depp)
2. Favorite Nail Lacquer Colour. (specific)

Right now I am loving China Glaze Gothic Lolita


3. How would you describe your personal style?

I'm very eclectic in my style, I'm alil rocker, alil girlie, alil punk, alil goth, i'm alil bit of everything.

4. What is your Favorite Food?

Cupcakes. xD


5. All Time Favorite Brush.

Reall Techniques Buffer Brush


6. Favorite piece of Literature, whether it be Novel, Comic, Essay or Article.

The Perks Of Being A Wallflower (its a book but I cannot remember who its by. xD)


7. Favorite Scent.

Aurora by The Morbid The Merrier


8. Favorite Hair Product.

Short Sexy Hair Shatter Spray


9. Favorite Skin Care Product.

Origins Cleansing Oil


10. Necklace, Earrings, Bracelet, Ring or Watch?

Necklace and/or ring


11. If you could have a super power what would it be?

Hmm, thats a tough one. xD I'd say the power to move stuff with my mind. xD





My Questions:

1. What is your favorite foundation?

2. What is your favorite indie beauty brand?

3. What high end brand would you love to try that you haven't already?

4. If you could only have two makeup products, what would they be? (i.e. foundation, eyeshadow, etc)

5. What is your go to makeup look when you want to feel especially spiced up?

6. What is one makeup product you could never live without?

7. What is your favorite eyeshadow color on yourself?

8. What is one makeup color you do not think you can pull off?

9. Do you have a go to lipstick color? If so what is it?

10. What is one makeup skill you feel you are exceptionally good at?

11. What is your all time favorite makeup item that you own? (i.e. a certain lipstick, blush, etc. please include the brand and color name)

 

 

Tag you are it!!

1. TwizzieB: http://www.unhingedmakeup.com/

2. Sara: http://fibercrazedbeauty.blogspot.com/

3. BeautyByMsDarkMetal: http://beautybymsdarkmetal.wordpress.com/

4. CookieFarrer: cookiefarrer.com

Sadly I do now have 11 people to tag. :(

3 comments: