Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Contest Entry

Hey all!! I thought I'd show you a look I did for a contest on facebook.

Its a summer based contest and I was inspired by the sunset on a beach.

So I used blues and teals on the lid to represent water with purples, pinks, and orange above that in a cut crease look with gold on the bottom lashline like sand.

Also I used a strong gold highlight (even tho you can't really see it)

I used ALOT of products from different brands to achieve this.

 

I hope you like the look!

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

EYES:

TFSI

NYX jumbo pencil in milk

Urban Decay deep end e/s (inner and outter corner of the lid), Evidence (to cut crease), Omen (to blend out Evidence), Half Baked (lower lashline)

Stella Starish Pavo (wet on center of lid), Serpens (over deep end by UD), Circinus (to blend out UD Omen), Cancer (to blend out circinus all the way to the brow)

Sugarpill Lumi (inner corner)

MAC Cork e/s (brows)

Rimmel London Sexy Curves Full body Mascara

Sephora Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner (tightline)

Covergirl Blue eyeliner (waterline)

 

FACE:

MAC Prolonwear foundation in NW20

UD 24/7 Concealer pencing in CIA

Mac MSFN in light

Mac MSFN in medium/dark

Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Peach Satin

Mac Shell Cream Color Base (highlight)

Korpse Cosmetics Siren glow hightlighter

 

LIPS:

Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in papaya

 

 

 

I think I've rememberd all the products I used. xD

 

I hope you enjoy the look! I know I love it. :D

 

Also, the person holding the contest on fb is Beauty By Charlie. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment