Friday, March 9, 2012

Stella Starish Haul/Open package

Hey all!! So today I got a much awaited package from Stella Starish.

I am so excited about this package, I love her cosmetics and her jewelry so much.

They are quickly becoming my favorites out of everything I own!

This is a huge order that I placed. I got 20 shadows and a necklace. I will have a swatchapolooza up next week when I can get good shots of all the colors in natural sunlight. :)

The colors that I got if you are interested are (in no particular order):

Auriga, Zeta, Ursa Major, Milky Way, Neptune, Delphinis, Cancer, Overcast, Light Year, Mercury, Pavo, Serpens, Extraterrestrial (ET), Lupus, Casseopia, Circinus, Invasion, Roswell, Tynea's Tornado, and Kryptonite.

 

I got a pretty wide range of colors but I so wanna order more of Stella's shadows!

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

and heres a close up of the pendant. :D I'm absolutely in freaking love with this and will be wearing it ALL the time. Its very lightweight and well made. :D



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I seriouly recommend everyone go check out her site! (stellastarish.com)

 

I cannot wait to order more. :D

 

Hope you all have a lovely day/night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment