Saturday, March 17, 2012

FOTD 3/17/12

Hey all! I hope you are having a lovely day. :)

Today it finally wasn't raining! So I decided to do this makeup look that I've had in my head for more than a week now.

Its inspired by one of my good friends Julia (missjbm22 on yt and twitter).

Also it reminds me of spring and is for a contest on facebook that I entered into using this look. :)

I hope you enjoy!!

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

EYES:

TFSI

NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk

Stella Starish e/s in Auriga (lid), Overcast (crease), Mercury (deep crease)

Madd Style Cosmetics e/s in Cry Baby (lower lashline)

Mac Vex e/s (inner corner)

Mac Cork e/s (brows)

Sephora Waterproof Retractable eyeliner in black

Rimmel London Sexy Curves Full Body Mascara

 

FACE:

Mac Prolongwear foundation in NW 20

Mac MSFN in light

Mac MSFN in medium/dark (contour)

Mac Pearlamate Face Powder in Flower Fantasy

Mac Shell Cream Color Base

Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer in CIA

 

LIPS:

Kiss My Sass Cosmetics Lip Tint in Georgia Peach (from the Glamour Doll Eye's march OTM)

 

 

I hope you enjoy this!! I really love the way it turned out. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment