Tuesday, March 6, 2012

New foundation.

Hey all! So today I went and bought MAC ProLongwear foundation.

I was wondering what y'all think of how it looks on me?

The lady at MAC gave me a shade darker than I usually am because she says that the foundation runs really light.

I trust all your opinions so I thought I'd post a couple pics and see what y'all thought.

Please ignore my hair and the fact that I'm barely wearing makeup. xD



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So, what do y'all think? does it match well?

All I have on is the foundation and mac msf natural in light on my skin, no blush or anything.

I also have mascara on and MAC bare again sheen supreme lipstick.

 

I hope y'all are having a lovely day!!

1 comment: