Thursday, March 8, 2012

After Dark Apothecary Haul

Hey all!! Hope you are doing well today!

I have a lil haul today of products I got yesterday from After Dark Apothecary.



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I got three soaps, two lotions, and one perfume oil.

SOAPS:

Shattered: Italian bergamot, lemon, orange, lily, rose, geranium, tonka beans, patchouli and vetiver

Black Widow: chocolate, hot fudge and vanilla

Black Kiss: caramel, almonds, pink sugar, coffee, hazelnuts, vanilla, dark chocolate and musk

LOTIONS:

Fairytale:  apples, pears, cotton candy, bubblegum, lemon drops, vanilla, cherries, peaches, raspberries, tangerine, woods, patchouli, amber, musk

Lonely No More: peach brandy, violets, black current, pralines, brown sugar, amber, vanilla and musk

 

PERFUME OIL:

Fairytale:  apples, pears, cotton candy, bubblegum, lemon drops, vanilla, cherries, peaches, raspberries, tangerine, woods, patchouli, amber, musk

 

 

I have to say I love everything that I got.

I'm super excited to try out the soaps, and I am absolutely obsessed with Lonely No More.

Fairytale isn't really what I expected and sadly I don't like it as much as I'd hoped. :(

But oh well, it happens. :)

You can find her shop here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/AfterDarkApothecary

No comments:

Post a Comment