Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Show N Tell

**This has nothing to do with the drama that has gone on with the company or anything, this is just my opinion on the lipstick that I bought**

 

 

Hey guys!!

I know two posts in one day, but today I got something in the mail that I am uber excited about!!

I ordered Lime Crime makeups lipstick in Chinchilla a few days ago and it arrived today!! :D

So I thought I'd show it to y'all and see what ya think of it. Personally I love it.

Now on to pictures!!



 

 

 

 

 

 

(the box)

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(the bullet)

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(what it looks like in the tube)

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(lip swatch)

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(what it looks like on)

 

Sorry that is so pic heavy!!

I absolutely love this lipstick tho!!

I'm thinking about trying to mix it alil with my Mac Up The Amp lipstick.

Maybe doing a two toned lip or something. :D I might mess with that tomorrow and show y'all if it comes out well!

So, what do y'all think??

No comments:

Post a Comment