Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sunset Paradise

Hey all!!

So today I did this awesome tutorial that you can see on my youtube. :D

 

I was inspired by the eyeshadow I have on my lid, as soon as I saw/opened it I knew this is what I wanted to do and I absolutely love it!!

I might tweak it a bit and wear it on saturday when I go to get my hair done, I love it that much. LOL.

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

(sorry for the varying picture sizes.)

 

FACE:

Mac Prolongwear foundation in NW20

Maybelline The Eraser undereye concealer

Mac MSFN in Light

Mac Flower Power face powder. (on cheeks)

Mac MSFN in medium/dark

Mac Shell cream color base (highlight)

 

EYES:

Mac Cork e/s (brows)

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Fierce and Tangy (lid)

Stash Cosmetics Mango Tango (lid)

Sugarpill Poison Plum (crease)

Mac Keep Your Cool prolongwear e/s (crease)

Urban Decay Purple Haze matte e/s (to blend out poison plum)

Mac Blacktrack fluidline

Sephora waterproof retractable eyeliner in black

Rimmel London Sexy Curves Full Body mascara

 

LIPS:

Covergirl Shineblast Lipgloss

 

1 comment: